Header Ads

Mozart Behind The Keyboard

Mozart Behind The Keyboard



I was always here, from the day you were born and I will always be with you, until the day you die. Mostly when one reads these words one is not able to see about what I am talking about. But to break the chains of your mind, do you notice the whisper within you, the one which is reading these words. Yes I am The God part of you, yes I am the all mighty inspiration and yes for me there are no limits because I was here before you I always am. The life is like a music, to take it under the control you need to learn how to dance and laugh while dancing. The paper is absorbing everything you write and the pen is the item trough which you are get mostly get hurt on this planet. Following me, you are following yourself and ignoring me, you are ignoring yourself. Maybe I am still not so good as a Homer but the day will come when I will be even better. The path Is called mastery. Deep down are those fight we need to win, and because we know how to do it, I am going to help you. To be aware of me one needs to suffer, he need to find himself in the moment where hes own mind is going to destroy himself, where he is going to be born one more time. They say that everything what mind can see that hands are capable to conceive. Just like now, the mind is not able to see things but the hearth is able to see them and also to feel them. Everything which comes from the hearth can only bring the fruit but be aware of the things which your hearth is seeking for and if you know that they are not right, fight against it. Thanks for reading and God Bless You !!!

We exceedingly and sincerely appreciate the regular support we get from our members, partners and other generous goodwill donors.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.