Header Ads

Collecting Life Rewards

Collecting Life Rewards

Collecting Life Rewards 



Life is cruel, it is and it will always be. You will play the same game for whole your life, and the game starts every morning when you open your eyes. Don't except to much from life if you are not willing to give much. On the other side if you are willing to give everything you got you will get everything you wish.

I remember the days when I was broke, when human beings broke me or to be honest with myself when I broke myself. Founding myself at the bottom of the life, founding myself in the dark place without no escape, without no exit something happened. Yes, I found the exit on the place where exit do not exist because I'm obviously alive and I am writing these text, but something changed, I changed. As a skinny little man, as a person without self-confidence, as a person who was bad in all terms, that experience changed me. The voice happened to me, the voice in my head, the voice of my hearth, which showed me the way out, which showed me what I really am and what does it take to get everything my hearth was seeking whole my life. The thing is that I was always a dreamer, we all are, but my visions were so strong that they were directly connected with my emotions. Going trough the life those emotions only brought me pain because somehow trough the Road I lost myself. That dark place was revealing of true me, revealing of everything what was buried deep within me and bringing it on the surface, it was transformation on which I was waiting so many years. Following that voice not only that I saved myself but I also started doing all things I thought I would never do. 


Back then I didn't knew that everything what it takes is action. Persistence and self-discipline to take those actions everyday until you don't get momentum. Momentum should be a goal, because when you get the momentum your thing is working on its own, you will not need to give so much energy as you needed to give it on the start. As a persistent action taker, as someone who these days absolutely believes in himself, life started to reward me. Somehow opportunities are coming from everywhere, my thing is bringing the fruit. I can not say that I was aware what I was doing whole time because I was doing it whit love, and you know how is it when you are doing things which you love, times flies, its like time stops, like it does not exist and you are in trance. But slowly taking actions and following voice, my actions, my persistence is giving me everything I was seeking. The new doors are opening everyday for me, its like whole thing is every single day making new connections, connections which I did not know that they even exist. The Path stayed the same. You know, sometimes you do not know what is your Path, and even if you do not know it or in what direction you should go, follow your hearth, because if you find enough courage to follow that whisper, he is going to reveal the path, footprints are going to be clearer until far on the horizon you see, what is it that your hearth was seeking. From that day, from that moment when you see it, you will quit walking, you will start running, you will start flying, you will do everything what it takes just to reach that horizon.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.