Header Ads

The Path of My HEARTH

The Path of My HEARTH



The truth is that every human being at the start of his life followed his hearth. Thats also the reason why in the past every human being had a peace of mind and his inner peace. But these days the situation is different, these days most of the people are not having they inner peace and they do not have the peace of they mind. Why do you think whats the reason for it ? The answer is already given and the answer is that they quit to follow they hearth. Also we need to know that more we are ignoring our hearth the more we are going against ourselves and more we are losing ourselves. Walking that road the only thing that can come upon is unhappiness and all other negative emotions. But the real question is why did people decide to quit listening they hearth ? Most of us knows the answer on this question except the youngest population on the planet, except the young human beings. We get hurt'ed ? We failed in life and from that moment majority of the people stop following it. But lets see the things how they really are. At the start we found ourselves in the situation where we thought that there is no way out. We was in such a dark place, I can honestly say the hole of life. But what happened in that hole ? Did we not found a life, did we not see the light at the end of the tunnel and when we walked trough that light we found ourselves. Quiting to follow your hearth you are also showing the back to yourself, you are quiting on yourself. Why to quit on yourself and try to become someone else when you can accept yourself as the way you are and start working on yourself to improve yourself. Why to act that you are someone when you can be you. I am on the other hand not like the others. I was in the hole and I came out, but in that whole like already said I found myself but also I get a piece of wisdom, like we all did. The only difference between me and the majority is that I decided to work on myself and continue to follow my hearth, just to have my inner peace, for the rest of my life. I am aware that following my hearth I will fail probably most then the other people are failing, but I learned how to stand up, I learned how to climb the peak and how to conquer the peak. The wisdom is what I seek even if I need to go to the place where I was already before. To gather the wisdom and the knowledge seems the way I can honestly say that we all should follow, because only trough the wisdom and the knowledge we can not only improve ourselves and become better human being but we can also ask and except more from the life, even the things for which our soul is burning for. Thanks for reading and God Bless You !!!


We exceedingly and sincerely appreciate the regular support we get from our members, partners and other generous goodwill donors.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.