Header Ads

My Ultimate Failure

My Ultimate Failure



What do you think what would be your Ultimate Failure in your life ? Did you ever open this doors of your mind ? My ultimate mistake would be to be average, to be like other human beings, to stop working on myself, to stop trying to be better then yesterday, to stop learning, to settle for little peaces and not take the whole cake, to not become what I wish to be. Why did I not know all these secrets early in life ? Probably because I never knew what does it mean, probably because you need to do a lot of the mistakes to come on the knowledge, on the wisdom. But what is a mistake, what is a failure of life ? Is it not nothing else then, when you wish to achieve something and you don’t make ? Is it a mistake a failure or is it a way of finding how things did not work ? Its a mindset. If you wanna be a champion you need to think like a champion, if you wanna become a rich you need to think as a rich. Do you know that every time you failed, you actually learned something, is it not a learning process, the real one, the one which you feel on your own skin. My life is my spirituality, and trough it I know that I will achieve everything I ever wanted to achieve. People are not as everyone actually think they are, they are becoming better, they are changing, they are waking up every day. With the time the world will change, because people are changing, and with the time we all are going to become happy, just as we were as a little kids. One more time we will become a kids only trapped in adult body. Thanks for reading and God Bless You ! 


We exceedingly and sincerely appreciate the regular support we get from our members, partners and other generous goodwill donors.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.