Header Ads

- Attempt on Internal Injury -

- Attempt on Internal Injury -



I thought that I saw and experienced already everything on this planet. I thought that when you fail and raise again that you will have support at least from your own parents. I thought that when after so many years you see that positive perspective and when you set yourself a goal you wish to achieve, that they are going to be happy for you. But I experienced the reverse side of the coin, I experienced how my own parent are denying my path. I experienced the words “ I cant either support you or not support you “. The real question is, then what do you really deep down within you wish for me ? No, I am not anymore a little boy you can manipulate so easy or I could say you can’t manipulate me anymore because I am aware of myself, I am self-conscious. When I know what is it that I do not wish, then I also know what is it that I wish. Is it bad to wish to be self-made, to work for myself. Is it so bad I ask you trough this words ? Should you not teach me how to believe in myself ? Yes you should, but if you did teach me to believe in myself you would not be able to get everything from me what you ever wanted. Was it not enough that I did so many things for you and only made my life worse. Yes I learn myself how to believe in myself. Yes this is my path, you can support me or not, after all its not matter anymore, its important that I support myself and that I believe in myself. I am sent on this planet to live happy life, to live life on my own rules, not the ones you wish that I live. You can love me or you can hate me, at the end sure is that I am going to love myself. After so many years, after so many years living the life you wanted me to live, my soul is at least one more time free, first time after so many years and she only sees one peak, one goal, just like it was when I was a kid and when I wanted to achieve something out of myself, but also then I didn't get any support. Now the time has come that I take everything they said I can not have, because with the Faith and the God on my side I’m unstoppable. Thanks for reading !!


We exceedingly and sincerely appreciate the regular support we get from our members, partners and other generous goodwill donors.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.