Header Ads

- Being Different -

Being Different



One of the most important lessons we learn in life is that when we find ourselves on the bottom of the life, everyone is going to turn us back. But somehow these days everything seams quiet normal. The human beings are egoist. They only think on themselves and when one only thinks about himself there is not place for empathy. But the funny thing about turning you back is that not that only your friends are going to turn you they back, also your parents are mostly going to do the same thing. Strange but you would not except it from your own parents. I do not say that experience was pleasant but at least it was experience which opened my eyes. And what can one do when he sees that he does not have support in no one. The only right thing one can do and that’s to be his own support. They say that the life on the bottom makes you strait like a Cobra. So true. But Listening on yourself and believing in yourself when no one else does is not only thing you can do but also the only right thing you can do. At the end of the day, you need to be good with yourself, if you wish to have a nice and calm night. Also when you find yourself on the bottom you are not only find yourself but you will also have a power to make life change decisions which are going to shape your future. One of them is going to be because you are allowing to yourself to be what you are that you are also going to take everything which they said that you could never have. We all know that when one has a goal in his life that one also has a path he should follow to achieve it. That’s the point why they will turn you back. Because they do not believe in you, because they can not see your path, because your path is so big that they own mind is not able to produce those picture which you see. The truth is that our mind is never going to produce something which is not possible for him to achieve it. That means that everything you wish to be or you wish to achieve lies already within you, you just need to find a way to reach it. Yes, they all turned me back, but they do not know that I do not take it as a punishment. I took it as a life lesson which only made me more stronger, which only showed me that I need to take control over my life, to master the self control, to master my soul and become the best version of myself. These day or some other day in the near future, I am sure that they will all see how my goals are becoming reality because I believe in myself, because I needed to learn how to believe in yourself, something our parents should learn us, but my never did. Judging is bad, not because they judged me, but because unconsciously they judged themselves. Its hard to make control over your tongue but not impossible. After all, about what we are talking about when the world in which we live is nothing else then the hell. The just people are hiding themselves and the ones which are living the life of lies and ones which are trying to become someone else and not themselves are the ones they call normal these days and those which are living the truth are called psycho these days. When everything is wrong the only thing you can do is to work on yourself so you can be different, not like others because that would be the ultimate failure. What to say at the end except to put the dot at the end. Thanks for reading and God Bless You !


We exceedingly and sincerely appreciate the regular support we get from our members, partners and other generous goodwill donors.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.