Header Ads

- The Best Way to Develop Self-Confidence -

- The Best Way to Develop Self-Confidence -



In this writing we are going to talk about Self-Confidence and how can you boost or improve your self-confidence in no time. Everything I say is coming from my personal experience and how I in no time developed astonishing amount of self-confidence. When we are speaking about self-confidence then its clear that we are talking about the faith in ourselves. The truth is that the faith in yourself is the most powerful weapon in your arsenal. If you are not able to believe and follow yourself how can you believe to other human beings. The thing is that these days most of the people are afraid of themselves. The reason for that is because the mainstream media brainwashed the worlds population. The faith in yourself is nothing else then the faith in your inner voice. You inner voice is the real you, the bigger you, the better version of yourself, and if you are not able to follow yourself then you need to find someone else which is going to inspire you. Also the truth is that because of that brainwashing most of the people are not even aware of themselves or I could say are not self-conscious. The thing is that in my case trough the enormous pain and enormous suffering I allowed myself to be myself. I am aware that I have both sides, the bad one and the good one. Because of my parents I was always working in the good mode or I could say I was always showing my good side and ignoring my bad side. The thing is that to achieve your inner peace or I could say harmony you need to accept both sides of yourself, the good one and the bad one. I am aware that when one is even coming on this type of the idea that one first need to be sure that he is going to do it, or I could say that he needs to make that ultimate decision against which he is not going against. The truth is that the fear is there to stop you to accept your bad side. The fear of other peoples opinions, the fear that something bad is going to happened and more other fears which are observing you from the corner. To win against those fears its not simple task, and to understand it, we need first to understand foundations of fear. The thing is that the fear is nothing else then the thought which your mind is actually showing you because hes afraid to leave the comfort zone. Because of the fact that the fear is nothing else then the thought which you are having, that also means that to win against that fear you can replace that negative thought with more positive one or in my case you can face your fears. The both methods are working flawlessly, but the second one is a better one at least in my opinion, because when you face yourself with your fear you are also developing the peace of the courage, the virtue which so many people do not posses on this planet. To follow that tiny little whisper within you also takes enormous amount of the courage, but from the day when you start doing it, everything is going to change, your self-confidence, your courage etc.. is going to skyrocket. You see when you accept your both sides, the good one and the bad one, you achieved harmony, you accepted yourself as a whole human being, as a none perfect human being, and indeed its true. Never allow yourself to think about yourself that you are perfect because you are not and you will never be, there are so many things on you which you can change and you know it, there are so many things which you can improve on yourself, and my friend if you really which to do all those changes the only way to do it is to follow your heart !

No comments

Powered by Blogger.