Header Ads

- Everything Changed -

- Everything Changed -

  
Everything Changed, I changed, my life changed. You know, the changes in my life started to happened when I started to follow my hearth, when I started to follow myself and my own path. You know, there are so many beautiful thing happening in my life, that shiny little thing I am working on every day, the relationship with myself and with outside word, somehow everything become better. That little thing I am working on is everyday becoming bigger and bigger. Its funny how constant action with a time can develop itself in something big, in something huge. I never thought about it in that way. But if you think about it a bit logically, everything makes sense. No matter what you do, if you do it every day, if you everyday give a bit your energy on something, its growing, its becoming bigger and bigger every day. I choose not to lie, I will be honest with you. There are days when I need to fight against myself to sustain that positive mindset I developed trough the time. The negative flow of energy is so strong but somehow my power of the will, my awareness of my thoughts became much stronger then the negative flow. And when I look only 2 years back from now, its kinda astonishing how my life changed. How I replaced negative mindset with a positive one, how I found my inner peace, how I became happy human being, how I became self-consciousness, how I started to live in the moment. Its about changing your perspective, its about expanding your horizons, about not interrupting when other human being is talking to you, only so you can understand what he is trying to tell you. Its about becoming a better human being, a one with a good manners. I never thought about it, but believe me or not, the good manners are going to open you so many doors in your life. Even tho the nice words are manipulative the people are not aware of it. The thing is that we can be whatever we wish to be, the limits do not exist. But to accomplish it, you need to ask yourself, how could I do it, how could I become better human being, what steps should I take, how could I achieve financial freedom if that is what you heart seeks ? You see, when you ask yourself a question you open a doors of your mind, you start to think about the things about which you never thought before. The question is opening doors of your mind, so ask yourself everyday more and more questions. The answer is always going to be there. The Sentence is nothing else then replaying the things you already know. When you ask yourself something you are starting to calculate, your mind is starting to calculate, its starting to show you the ways how could you come on something. Its not always going to be easy to follow the path but my friend with the persistence you are always going to find the way you need to take to achieve it. Human beings sadly forget how to think, they forget how to ask themselves a questions, they somehow instead of asking the questions started to judge others, not knowing that when they are judging others, they are actually judging themselves because the judgment came from they own perspective, from they own mind. Your willingness to take consciously actions you need to take even if you do not feel like to take the actions is going to bring you so much further in the life that you cant even imagine it. Your hearth is showing you the way, the way you always wanted to go, achieve, the only real question is do you have a courage to follow it. Thanks for reading !

No comments

Powered by Blogger.