Header Ads

Looking at The World Trough The Eyes of Truth

Looking at The World Trough The Eyes of Truth




You know, from the day I started to be honest first of all with myself and then with the other human beings everything changed in my life. I found my long lost inner peace but also I found a happiness. I never thought about happiness as a feeling, I was searching happiness in a material things and thats the reason I wasn't able to find it. These days I know that happiness is nothing else then the feeling and that it lies deep down within me and that I am the one responsible for that feeling. From the day I learned how to control my feelings I also learned to control my happiness. I can honestly say that everything that one needs to achieve happiness is a decision. Everything it takes is that ultimate decision that you are going to be happy no matter what comes upon you. Indeed it is so simple. But you know what they say about simple things. The simple things are always the hardest things to get and indeed it is true. You know, also the reality these days looks different. Somehow I am watching at the people as on the objects which are walking, just like you are looking how the car is driving ( moving ), you can also look at the people from that point of view. From that point of view I also learned to watch people, and the thing is that if you start to look at the people from that point of view you are going to see much more as when you are trying to watch at the things from your own perspective. Also the eye contact these days is really important, just because when you look someone direct in to the eyes you are making with that human being a soul contact. The eyes are the mirror of the soul, you can really see many things when you look someone in to the eyes, somehow your range of view is bigger. I know that everything seams crazy but in my case everything is just as I wrote and many other things. I know that it is hard to live that fair and good life, the life of truth, but if that is the sacrifice i need to do then I am willing to take it, because the truth somehow became so precious to me. Thanks for reading and God Bless You !!!

We exceedingly and sincerely appreciate the regular support we get from our members, partners and other generous goodwill donors.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.