Header Ads

The Other Side of Fear

The Other Side of Fear



The Truth is that majority of us these days are powered by our feelings. That means that most of the people these days are following they feelings. But when the fear comes in the question then we need to know that the fear is actually imaginary, that he does not exist, except in our mind. I for instance was a person with huge amount of fears, but these days I am conquering my fears. I'm doing it because I know that facing my fear not only that I am getting used to the feeling and that with the time that adrenalin kick is going to become normal but also I am aware that facing my fears I am conquering my limits. Limits do not exist and they are product of our mind, just like the fear is. I know that most of the people can't do it, or to be precise they do not wanna do it, because if they do it, they are leaving they comfort zone, but if you are thinking to stay in the comfort zone for the rest of your life then you should also know that your life is not going to change much if your way of thinking and your habits always stay the same. It seams a bit crazy but facing your fear is not so hard as it seams and its full of benefits. For the instance: Every time when you face yourself with your fear you are actually building a piece of courage. More you do it more fearless you are going to become. Its just like the first time when you are jumping out of the plain. First when you jump, your mind is going out of his mind. He does not know whats going to happen, you are screaming, you are jelling and then in one moment your mind wanders and you begin to enjoy the moment. You don’t need to jump out of the plain to make this experience, you should only face the first and the easiest fear that you have, and when you win against it, when you see that it was everything actually psychical, you will become motivated to live the life without the fear. I personally think that the biggest fear majority of the people these days have is, the fear of other peoples opinion. You know when you stop being afraid of what other people are going to say or have to say about you, you reached dangerous level of freedom. Personally why to be afraid what other people are going to think about you, in my case about me, when everything what they can say is nothing else then they own opinion and because the opinion belongs to them, it speaks only about them, not about in this case me, or you. Face your FEARS and BECOME UNSTOPPABLE !! Thanks for reading and God Bless You !!!


We exceedingly and sincerely appreciate the regular support we get from our members, partners and other generous goodwill donors.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.