Header Ads

- My Transformation -

- My Transformation -




From the day I became self conscious my life changed, its like I turned a new Page in my life and started to write a new story. As a really desperate human being in the past I became happy one more time. The peace of mind is the most beautiful thing you can experience, because trough that piece of mind I found a peace of my hearth. I’m focused like never before but on the things I think that I should focus myself on. I’m not selfish but never more I am going to give my life energy to the people who show no respect to me because I respect myself more then anyone else on this planet and because of that I am able to respect all other human beings same. You know when you achieve something like that mostly you are going to be left alone and the things you will start to do are going to be different. Everything is because you as a human being became different. And then slowly nay sayers are going to start showing in your life, because you are taking actions, because you are able to see shiny future, because you became thirst for self improvement for personal development, because you left the comfort zone. They are naying because they are are afraid, because they fear of personal development, because they don’t understand, because they cant see what you see. Your way is path of the Leadership, Path of the Struggle. Self consciousness, self analysis and self determination are human characteristics which are going to posses you. You are not human anymore, you became the vessel of something divine, vessel of some divine power. This three characteristics are characteristics which gather they own fruits, which succeed in they own purpose. The silence, the peace, the love, people call it Holy Trinity I call it harmony. Don’t except nothing from no one, everything you wish, except it from yourself. At the end of the day when you need to fall a sleep, is it not the most important thing that you are in peace with yourself and because of that peace you are also able to be in the peace with everyone else. Thanks for the Support !


We exceedingly and sincerely appreciate the regular support we get from our members, partners and other generous goodwill donors.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.