Header Ads

- The Path of THE BEAST -

- The Path of THE BEAST -



You know, to do what I am trying to do takes madness if not madness then at least enormous amount of the courage. But to follow myself, to follow that voice is somehow only thing that I need to do. Everything started when I was a kid, everything started because I was unconsciously doing it. But following myself I know that I'm building a strong character and trough the self-confidence I know that no matter what storm comes upon me my character will prevail. There are still fights within me and somehow I think that they are always going to be, or is it just a thought. I am not perfect and I will never be, but I can aim perfection knowing that I will never reach it. Maybe somewhere along the way I would meet myself with excellence. The state of mind is called flow, or I would say consciousness but lets use the name flow because it will serve this text well. Its nothing else then the awareness, awareness in every moment of your life. You see yourself, your moves, the one which are commanded but also the ones which the body is making automatically. The goal is to achieve synchronization, to stop doing moves without command. I know because I am working on it that the day is going to come when I am going to achieve it, but somehow I can honestly say that I am maybe a bit afraid what for a human being I am going to become, in what I am going to transform myself. But you know what they say, how to conquer the fear ? They say that the best way to conquer your fear is to introduce yourself to him. The day will come when we will met and then there is not going to be hiding anymore, there is going to be me, new me, the one I was building this whole time, the courageous one, the faithful one, the one which uses a words not as a deception but as a tool which opens closed doors of the mind, the one full of love, romantic and hope. This holy temple is serving me good, but there are places where he seeks new walls, the better ones. Somehow trough the divine thoughts which I received as a gift, new temple is going to raise up, building it brick by brick the day will come when my name is going to become a part of modern History ! 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.