Header Ads

- Whisper -

- Whisper -



I’m singing in to the Wind, trying to establish the contact with the Mother Nature, trying to get the answers on the questions I would like to know. But somehow its like the Mother Nature does not wish to give me an answer and there is no knowledge in my mind, at least not on the questions I would like to know. My hearth is showing the way and after so many years I know that I need to follow it, its my ultimate decision, the one against I’m not going against. More I’m following it, more the Path is revealing itself. The life became beautiful, I see inspiration in everything I look. It’s like I’m mad but happy. Is it real happiness or is it madness ? But you know what they say: “ The line between genius and the madness is thin “. Mostly because of the ignorance people lose the courage to follow they hearth, but from the day when One starts living the truth One is taking everything truth. The eyes are able to deceive us, trough the eyes we are taking the information’s from our reality and the info’s are automatically influencing our mind and mind is directly leading the soul. But what is reality ? Are we living when we are dead or we are dead when we are alive ? Everything what it takes to have, to live happy and fulfilled life is a decision, a decision that you are going to be happy no matter what happens to you, no matter in which circumstances you find yourself in. Never ignore your hearth because its showing you the way of success and in the case that there are moments when you consciously need to be ignorant, then its in times when the negative voice pops up. You are the master of your dreams, the king of your soul and the leader of your faith. EVERYTHING starts with you and NOW go out there and FOLLOW YOUR HEARTH ! Thanks for reading and have a nice day !

No comments

Powered by Blogger.