Header Ads

The Truth about Me

The Truth about Me



When they stop talking with you, they will start talking about you. Thats the only truth, because these days such a things are in human nature, its in they character. But funny thing about me, when I got in big life problems no one stayed except the women I love. That proved me that, she is the one which deserves my hearth. What they talk about me is not my business. Its not that I always think'ed in this way, but these days I do. The fear of other people opinion is the fear that these days one can find in almost every human being. But you know, even if you are talking about me in a bad manners the only think I know is what kind of person you are. Mostly people are talking bad about others because they are not able to understand the actions other human beings are taking. These pictures which I have in my mind are pictures which are forming me and my character, and thats the reason why mostly people, at least the ones from where I come cant understand it. They cant see it. But its they own problem. But now, I will reveal the truth, and the truth starts in this way. Did you ever looked at yourself in to the eyes. You can do it every day using the mirror. Whats wrong, are you afraid, are you afraid of what you could see, are you afraid of what you became ? Why should you be afraid ? Why should you be afraid of yourself ? Is it because you became something you never wanted to be ? What happened with your dreams, what happened with your imagination, why did you forget to dream ? Can I ask you, is it not that you are afraid what other people are going to say, speak, or talk about you ? You are born as a original and you know it, there is no second you, at least not in this dimension, in this world ? Why did you turn back to yourself ? Why to you wear mask on your face ? Is it because its easier, is it because you lost a control over yourself, is it because you lost yourself ? Funny things about mask. People are setting they mask already in the morning, when they woke up, when they are doing they morning hygiene. And with that mask they are walking trough the day. To impress everyone else but also to forget on themselves, on they own existence. You can think about yourself everything you wish, but if are acting like someone else, then you should also become like that person you are imitating. Mostly the people are imitating some celebrities ? Where is your money, wheres your abundance you abundant one ? I’m not judging, everyone can live the lifestyle he wish to live. I'm going in the direction of turning back to yourself. Why do impress others when you are not happy with yourself ? Should you not first impress yourself, so you can impress others. But lets get back to the mask. They are pulling down the mask at the end of the day, when they are going to sleep. I know this, because I lived this type of life. But I released the power of the beast. I released my hearth, my SOUL. And she is free, finally after so many years, she is free one more time and nothing else mothers. I found my inner peace, wheres your inner peace ? Do you even know how to achieve it ? Its easy, follow the voice within you. Hes showing you the way which you set for yourself. Maybe you already sett'ed it for a long time ago but you can't remember anymore. Follow that voice, he will bring you on the path one more time. Reflect on yourself, analyze yourself. Ask yourself this questions and FIND YOURSELF ONE MORE TIME ! Thanks for reading and don't forget to buy as a Coffee because we enjoy to talk and in the same time drinking the Coffee.


We exceedingly and sincerely appreciate the regular support we get from our members, partners and other generous goodwill donors.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.