Header Ads

- Sometimes -

- Sometimes -



After living so many years life in lie sometimes change man hes mentality and decide that from now the only thing which is going to come out of his mouth is going to be truth and nothing else then the truth. The negative way of life dos not make sense because one is not able to be happy making bad ( negative ) actions, everything that he is going to get in return is something bad followed by negative emotions, negative feelings. But turning my back to all negative things one will first of all find hes inner peace and his life is also going to become inspiration. In the same time because hes own life became the inspiration one is going to become the vessel of inspiration and everything he do or does in the other people eyes are going to be things which woke up in them inspiration to be like we are. The truth is that living life in the negative way is really easy and to live it in a positive way is really hard but these days it somehow seams as the only way of living. The virtue is hard to achieve but once achieved its going to change us. These days everyone who meets me speaks only positive about me but the real reason is that all actions I do are the positive ones, even tho they are not aware that I still do so much mistakes and that I will probably never stop doing mistakes but somehow I try to learn something from every mistake I do, just to get that little piece of wisdom so I can improve myself, so I can become even better. Maybe I do see beautiful and good in they own eyes but the truth is that there are still so many demons within me which need to be defeated and after so many years even with those demons the life makes one more time sense. The life became the battle, and the battlefield is within myself. After all why to ignore myself and my character when only trough the improving of myself, only trough the improving of my own character I can also improve my life. Because our life without is nothing else then the reflection of our life within, thats the reason why many of us are living the average life, because the only thing one can find if he would look within are the average things. To live happy and prosperous life one should work on himself, on daily basis, every day trying to become better then yesterday, but also enjoy every moment as if it is the last one. Because the truth is that we never know when is our last moment. It can be even now when I am writing this words but also It can first be in a hundred years. To become above average we should think above the average, yes thinking is something like setting yourself a goal in life and not replaying your memories, replaying the life you already lived is allowed only to reflect on yourself, to see where did you do mistakes and how to improve yourself to not do those mistakes anymore. I think that we all deep within us know it, that all within are aware of the things I am trying to explain but after so many years of neglecting themselves, the people just lost the faith in themselves and because of that they became afraid of almost everything but the thing about fear and the fate is that they are different sides of the same coin, and the side you are going to live, the decision you need to make lies at the end totally upon you ! Thanks for reading and God Bless you. 

We exceedingly and sincerely appreciate the regular support we get from our members, partners and other generous goodwill 
donors.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.