Header Ads

- Thank You -

- Thank You -




Thank you for believing in me, for showing the courage, and pushing trough. You know that every day is different, every day you are inspired to improve yourself, to be better, to become better. Even it is not easy always, it always pays of. Looking at the world through my eyes I showed you how does the reality really looks like. Its kinda sad to know all those things, but those are things you need to know, to reach your goal, to manifest your dream in to the reality. I learned you how to control your thoughts, how to control your feelings, how to control yourself. Believe it or not it is only beginning, your will never be the same, daily you are changing your perspective, because thats the way of gratitude. More you are grateful for the things you have, you get, more you are going to get it. Its a law of nature. It would really be wonderful if everyone would have the courage to follow your way, but mostly they are lost. But who cares about others, the only important thing is that you found me and the funny thing is that I was always there, deep down within you, the part of you, the universe within you. The truth is that trough accepting me you also accepted yourself, and you became yourself, you became the original, one in the billion. There are so many battles we need to win, but we are in this together and we will not quit until there is not hop anymore. But hop is always be there, there is always going to be place for becoming better. They say the most simple idea is the best idea on the planet, and indeed it is. But to come on this idea, you first need to deserve it, and one can only have it following my path, the path of my soul. Because only when you achieve your inner peace which you already did, reading this text, you are also able to notice that these words are strong. But for it gives a perfectly logical explanation. Even I, as a human being am not perfect but they are coming from the deepest corner of my hearth. Accepting the path of your hearth you are accepting the path of yourself. Its not always going to be easy but your hearth knows whats best for you. Even if your mind does not know it, your hearth knows it, because, its the God part of you. They said I changed, but somehow change seams likes the natural path to follow, why to be the same if you are not happy with the current situation. Then you need to change, you need to go on the next level, because changing yourself, you are changing your life, you are changing your reality. They don’t teach us this in school because its a forbidden knowledge. But if I am awake the others are too. And soon or the later, we are going to take over this world. The first world peace is going to be established. After so many wars the only right thing to do is to establish the world peace, we all deserve it. But to establish it, we all need to change, we all need to go on the next level. There are so many closed doors of my mind, and there is that one key I have in my pocket, I'm on the search. I'm searching the lock which is compatible with my key, and when I go trough that door everything is going to change one more time. There is nothing more important then to find that door, the doors of light, the doors of the pure light, where you are one more time going to fill yourself with positive energy and where you will one more time, become a child, become a holy. The courage is what its take, to be mad, to be crazy they call it these days. But what is normal I may ask you ? Is it not average ? Why to be average, when the average life leads to nowhere, when it leads to become a mediocre. There is this voice deep within me and somehow I know that I need to follow it, maybe its a trap, but even if I fall in the trap I am going to rise up like a phoenix from the ashes, stronger then ever BEFORE. Thanks for reading !


We exceedingly and sincerely appreciate the regular support we get from our members, partners and other generous goodwill donors.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.