Header Ads

- TOP of The Mountain -

- TOP of The Mountain -


You know after facing the bankruptcy and winning against it I came upon the holy knowledge, upon the knowledge which is going to make me rich. To see the peak of the mountain one should first be thrown on the bottom of the life. One should first be thrown in the the whole where there seams to be no way out. In that dark place, in place full of suffering and struggle, full of mental pain one is going to find himself. To reach the top is never easy, but its the road which I am these days consciously walking, why to settle with little or nothing when I am aware that I can and that I deserve everything. Following the road of my hearth everyday I am becoming more positive human being, I am noticing all those little detail which I never saw before, I wasn't even aware that they are there. It was the life in the box, I was prisoner of my own mind. Becoming self conscious I started to think outside of the box, I started to look for the positive seed in every human being, in every word they say. The negative flow of energy cant give you positive things and that should be crystal clear, the only thing which is going to bring you everything which you seek is the positive mind set, the creative one. To take the leap of faith is the only thing you can do as a human being. When you take it, you are starting to go in the unknown direction, but with the self-confidence, with the faith in myself and in that tiny little whisper within me I am aware that everything is possible. When one starts to live from within to without one became the vessel of himself, a vessel of himself in another dimension. Yes thats the whisper within you, its you, its better you in the other dimension and he is calling you, he is asking you to do the things which are going to bring synchronization, you are going to become one with him, you are going to become him. I know that most people do not have the courage to follow, but I do. I am also aware that I am walking on the border of madness, but that's the only border or I would say limit in which I will not step in. I know that I have the power to change the world, I know that trough following that voice I will also achieve it, at the end of the day, when you know that all actions that are spoken are done, you can also go calmly to sleep. Your mind is going to be clear, there is not going to be actions which you did not do, and as such you can only fall asleep in no time. Discovering myself was the best thing that happened to me, but these days is about exploring myself, exploring my limits and pushing trough, moving my limits, about self mastery, about absolute self control. These are my thoughts, one could say positive ones, but also dangerous ones, because when I achieve everything I wish to achieve I do not know what I am going to become, but I am willing to become everything what it need to be just to get everything for which my hearth is burning. Thanks for reading !

No comments

Powered by Blogger.